Our mission is to elect Republicans to all levels of government in the United States. We provide a forum to empower the Latino Republican voting constituency through recruitment, outreach, and training. We commit to being a voice in the national dialogue for Latinos on issues and policies. We are dedicated to free market principles, traditional family values, and believe in the supremacy of the Constitution as the guiding principle for the republic.
- To support the Constitution and Laws of the United States of America to the end that Government shall truly be, in fact, “A government of the people, by the people, for the people.”
- To develop and maintain a strong, effective and informed Republican Hispanic constituency throughout the United States.
- To ensure the participation of citizens of Latino heritage in the American political process and in all levels of the Republican Party.
- To recruit and encourage qualified, Latino Americans, as registered Republicans, to seek office at all levels of government.
- To elect Republican candidates to office at all levels of government.
- To adopt resolutions and policy positions on local, state and national issues and to seek to implement these resolutions and policy positions through networks of the Republican Party and other appropriate means.
Connect with Us:
The Latino National Republican Coalition offers many ways to stay informed and engaged with us. Join our community to receive relevant up-to-date information as soon as it is available. We welcome your comments and questions through our social media channels.